*Complete azan for all prayers (with volume control)
*Prayer times for most cities around the world
*Qibla direction(relative to the North)
*Hijri and Gregorian calendars
* Complete azan for all prayers
Characterized AL-HARAMEEN O’clock with a high quality azan sound for all prayers with azan volume control fitted in all clock models.
* Six system taqweem programmed in clock
AL-HARAMEEN uses the local taqweem or the most widely used taqweem system for your city. Other standard taqweem systems are available as follows:
* (DF) Local taqween
Saudi Arabia Taqweem Um Al-Qura
Gulf countries & Arabian Peninsula local taqween
Jordan and Palestine: Jordanian taqween
Egypt and other Arab countries: Egyptian taqween
North America: Union Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
Indian subcontinent: University of Islamic Sciences
Europe and other countries Islamic World Organization
• (H) Selection Hanafi method for ASR
• 18.17 Muslim World League (Muslim League)
• 19:17 Egyptian taqweem (Egypt)
• 18: 18 University of Science Islamic in Karachi (Hanafi taqweem)
• 15:15 Union Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
• 1:30 fixed time ,Fajr time is determined as a fixed interval of time before shrooq time. Isha time is determined as a fixed interval of time after Magrib azan. This system is used in Northern Europe.
*Automatic fajr pray alarm
This unique feature allows you to wake up every day exactly at the same time relative to Fajr azan. For example, suppose you set the alarm to 5:15 AM and the Fajr azan is at 5:05 AM. On the next day, if Fajr azan becomes 5:06 AM, then automatically this alarm will change to 5:16 AM. In this case, you will wake up 10 minutes after Fajr azan every day.
5:16 AM automatically changes to 5:16
* Daily alarm : Alarm to work and school
The daily alarm is a regular alarm that rings at the same time everyday. Moreover, this alarm can be set not to ring on weekends.
* Qibla direction
Qibla direction (relative to the North) can be displayed.
* Hijri and gregorian calendars
Gregorian or Hijri calendar can be displayed.
The Hijri calendar follows the Gregorian date and is based on the astronomical moon sighting at Mecca.
* Temprature display
Temperature reading in Celsius (°C) is displayed.
* Snooze option
* Full screen El light
* Daylight Saving Time option ( for countries using this system )
* Gentle prayers reminder ( when azan sound is turned off )
* Could easily modify the diference time prayer to the outskirts of cities adopted it
* Crescendo sound: All alarms have gentle wake-up sound that increase gradually.
* One Time Alarm: In addition to Fajr and daily alarms, AL-HARAMEEN clock includes an extra alarm ( called 1-Day alarm ). It can be set to ring for special appointments.
FQA LCD CLOCK:
Q: Azan times are not correct ?
A: Make sure you have correctly set the following : a)city&country code b)Gregorian calendar c)Daylight saving time option d) Taqweem system(azan time calculation methods)
Q: I want to adjust the clock on my city, but I did not find the cities within the “List of cities”?
A: Look for your city in the city’s page or website , and if you do not find your city on the website, you can set your neighboring city code
Q: In my city, the time of Fajr Azan is specific of a fixed period of 1:40 before sunrise. In respect of Isha, also is specific of a fixed period of 1:45 after Maghrib time. How do I set this system?
A: First, select fixed 1:30 Taqweem system, refer to Taqweem system and then manually adjust the reserve time of Azan Fajr by 10 minutes and Isha by 15 minutes see safety time setting, pls.refer to user guide.
Q: My country uses the system of Daylight saving time (DST). When changing by one hour, how can I re-set the clock?
A: You need to select daylight saving time option (DST on),pls.refer to user guide.
Q: Why there is a difference of one hour in times of prayer “Azan”?
A: Make sure the daylight saving time option (DST on or off),pls.refer to user guide.
Q: My clock doesn’t play in the proper timing specially Fajr Azan?
A: Make sure that the time is AM or PM when set.
Q: How can I adjust the alarm for Fajr Azan to ring after 15 minutes of Fajr every day?
A: Hereby, we suppose that the next Fajr shall come at 5:00 am, hence you can set the alarm prayer at 5:15 AM, thereafter the alarm of Fajr Azan shall be automatically run every day 15 minutes after Fajr,pls.refer to user guide.
Q: My clock does not issue the Azan sound for some prayers, while it is issued Azan sound for some other prayers?
A: the Azan sound does not run if any alarm is set during the time of azan prayer simultaneously, so it’s most likely that you have set the alarm at the same time of azan prayer.
Q: How can I convert temperature from Fahrenheit to Centigrade?
A: Press the button ” UP” when normal position, but this feature is only in some models.
Q: Hijri and Gregorian date is exchanged every 10 seconds, is it possible to install one of them?
A: Yes, you can press the button “H /G”, as 3 pressing for Gregorian date, and 2 pressing for Hijri date.